Parent Teachers Interaction Cell (PTIC)
Parent Teachers Interaction Cell (PTIC) is a very active association working in the college to promote good relationship among the members of the teaching staff, students and parents/ guardians of the students and to create in members a keen interest for the smooth working of the college and for maintaining good discipline and high academic standards.
Parent Teachers Interaction Cell Committee :
Convenor : Gias Uddin Ahmed
- Rupanjit Das
- Dr. Ananda Ghosh
- Miran Hussain Choudhury
- Tiken Ch. Nath
- Babul Sarkar
- Salim Uddin Ahmed
- Bireswar Mazumdar
- Dr. Abu Suma
- Promoting the self-responsibility of students towards learning and skills development in association with parents.
- To effectively communicate between parents, teachers and students on various strategies of the college for the progress of the student.
- Instil ideas upon parents to uplift and motivate their wards as ethically and socially committed professionals.
- To involve parents in decision making process related to holistic development of the students.
- Interest and support of the parents will improve the overall performance of the students.
- The involvement of parents might help the institution to raise resources for its various activities.
- Extended support from both parents and students even after their course completion.
- Enhancement of the brand name of G.L. CHOUDHURY COLLEGE.
- Helping the departments to conduct PTA meeting once in a semester. Support the departments to obtain appropriate feedbacks from the parents and analyse the same for further development.
- Monitor whether the following information are communicated to parents by the respective departments.
- Academic information such as internal marks, attendance, university results, exam timetable and academic schedule.
- Activities/Functions of the college such as college day, sports day, conferences, symposium, placement activities, scholarship, student insurance and other club activities.
- Link the parent with the departments for endowments and consultancies.
- Link the parent with the departments for utilizing them as Resource persons for Seminar, Symposium, Workshop and Guest Lectures.