Research and Development cell is an integral part of the activities G.L.Choudhury College. This cell is one of the wings of the college which facilitates, channelizes, records, and regulates all the academic, sponsored, collaborative research projects and consultancy works in the college. In a world increasingly propelled by academic research forms the mainspring of a nation’s economic growth. Hence, the key goal of the college is to provide a creative atmosphere in which higher studies and research thrive amongst the faculty and students.
To follow knowledge like seminars, conference, MRP, Lecture programmes beyond the utmost bund of human thought.
To create awareness and opportunities in research oriented activities among the students and faculty members.
- To create the right ambience for research in the campus
- To make research a part of the culture in the college
- To inculcate a desire to do quality research in those who are yet to get their M.Phil/PhD and to show more avenues for research to those who have already got their PhD’s.
- To promote the periodic participation of Faculty and Students in State, National and International Seminars and Workshops
- To give necessary guidance to the Faculty for pursuing minor and major research projects funded by agencies such as UGC, ICSSR, Universities etc
- To collaborate with State, National and International subject experts, academicians to get guidance in doing meaningful and socially relevant research
- To collaborate with industry in order to transform academic research into project consultancy that is relevant to the society.
- To facilitate faculty members to obtain guide ship from various universities
- To monitor ongoing research projects in the college.
Research Cell members
|1||President / Principal i/c||Mr. Jagannath Barman|
|2||Convenor||Dr. Jaya Biswas Kunda|
|Dr. Shahidul Islam Jadid|
|Dr. Abu Suma|
|Dr. Sonmani Das|