The college library is well stocked and well equipped of its kind. The library building is located in the midst of the academic complex of the college. The library has acquired10150 books and 10 Peer Reviewed Journals. The library has an ambitious plan for modernization. The SOUL2.0 software is installed in the library for easy access to its resources. SOUL 2.0 data entry is in progress at present. The library is connected with wi-fi network for internet service to its users.
The main objective of the library is to support the academic needs of the college community. The library has the following categories of the members borrowing facilities.
Category of the member Borrowing
|Category of the member||Borrowing|
|1. Teaching Staff||10 Books|
|2. Non teaching Staff||5 Books|
| 3. Student:
ii) B.A. (Pass course)
iii) B.A. (Major course)
*N.B. Special borrowing will be facilitated to the meritorious poor students.
General rules and regulations
- The library remains open from 9 A.M to 4:30 P.M. on all working days.
- The following persons are permitted to make use of the library
- Bonafied students of the college.
- The members of the teaching and non-teaching staff of the college.
- The alumni on prior permission of the librarian.(from 3.00P.M. to 4:30 P.M.)
- The citizens of the nearby places on prior permission of the librarian (from 3P.M.to 4:30 P.M.)
- Readers are required to show their identity card at the entrance of the library.
- Readers are required to deposit their personal belongings at the property counter.
- Library users should put their signature in the register while entering into the library.
- Readers are required to maintain strict silence and discipline inside the library.
- Students can borrow textbook(s) for a period of 10 days and renewed up to a period of 5 days.
- Reference books, journals, question papers, syllabus, etc. are issued only for reading room uses.
- The librarian can recall any books on loan at any time.
- Overdue charges is levied @Rs 1 per day after due date.
- Lost card can be renewed on request, an amount of Rs 25.00 charged for the same.
- Photocopy (Xerox) is limited to 5 copies @Rs 1 per copy.
- Downloading and printing can be avail @Rs1 per copy.
- Downloading of irrelevant e resources shall not be allowed,
- The library staff is authorized to search the person or a reader if he/she is suspected.
- In case any book(s) lost or damaged by the user, the user shall replace the same or pay the cost of replacement.
- Library clearance certificate should be collected from the library before collecting of examination form.
- Suggestion box is kept in the library. Constructive suggestions are always welcomed.
- Beverage and eatables are not allowed inside the library.
- Uses of mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the library.
- Borrowers should carefully examine book(s) issued to them before leaving the library counter. They should bring immediately to the notice of the librarian of damage or mutilation of the books (if any) issued to the borrowers. No claim will be entertain later on and book must be replaced with new ones.
- The rules and regulations are subject to revise by the library committee from time to time.